This portal has collected resources and information to help you in your research, no matter where you are in your career. Early, ongoing, and experienced research team members can find detailed information about the entire research process here.
You may also wish to seek help from our campus partners:
- Office for Research Development and Scholarly Activity (ORDSA)
ORDSA is here to help OU-TU School of Community Medicine and College of Public Health faculty, residents, and students build a strong and competitive research and scholarship program. Their services include:
- Individualized research consulting
- Research study design and methodology
- Specialized funding searches
- Sponsored grant assistance for research coordinators
- Statistical analysis support
Fill out this request form to get assistance from ORDSA.
- Data Analytics, Visualization, and Informatics Syndicate (DAVIS)
DAVIS supports OU community members with their data needs. Consult with specialists and graduate assistants who are familiar with working with data, including management, analysis, and visualization. With the ability to ask questions and receive guidance, DAVIS is the focal point to help faculty, researchers, and students work with their data.
The Research Cycle
Image credit: Cameron Neylon
Special thanks to the Office for Research Development and Scholarly Activity (ORDSA) for collaborating on this page.