Schusterman Library COVID-19/coronavirus Updates and Online Services
Click here for important updates and information on the library's operations during the COVID-19/coronavirus, including links to our online services.
Schusterman Library’s building will be temporarily closed until further notice as a precautionary measure due to the COVID-19/coronavirus public health emergency.
Library staff remain committed to serving the OU-Tulsa community during this public health emergency. Let us know how we can help you!
Assistance from Library Staff
We’re available to you online!
- Chat Now — Get quick help from library staff through “Chat now” button at the top right of the website.
- Schedule a Meeting with a Librarian — Set up an appointment to meet with a librarian via Zoom video for help finding peer-reviewed articles, storing and citing references, presentation consults, and more.
- Request a Literature Search — Don't have time for a research consult? We can search the literature for you and provide citations and abstracts. Literature searches are free for OU-Tulsa students, residents, staff, and faculty.
- Request a Book for Pickup — Request a book from the library and pick it up on Thursdays between 12pm and 2pm.
- Email a Library Staff Member — Contact a member of the Schusterman Library Team
- Email for General Help — Have a question about library policies? Need help finding information about something not on this list? Send us a message at your convenience!
Library Resources Online
Access to databases and electronic materials remains uninterrupted.
- Resource Guides — View recommended resources for subject areas
- Tutorials — Learn how to utilize library resources
- All OU Databases and e-References — For those with an email address ending in ou.edu
- All OUHSC Databases and e-References — For those with an email address ending in ouhsc.edu
- Interlibrary Loan — Request an article or e-book chapter from another library
Due Dates & Fines
All Schusterman Library materials currently checked out and due before May 12, 2020 have been renewed until that date. Fines and fees will not be charged for materials, including interlibrary loans, while the building is closed. Any fines and fees accrued for overdue materials before March 17, 2020, at 6:00pm will still be charged.
Please keep all library materials, including interlibrary loans, until the library building reopens.