The Schusterman Library's large format printing service offers fee-based printing of posters, banners, and other oversized documents.
See our policies and prices for this service below.
Hours of Operation for Large Format Printing
- Posters will be printed M-F, 8 am-4:30 pm in the Schusterman Library Interlibrary Loan Office (Room 201). For questions about the process, please email or call Vicki Ford, (918) 660-3225.
- Large-format printing is available only for current OU-Tulsa students, faculty and staff.
- Posters will be printed in the order that they are submitted. Please allow ample time for printing before your submission deadline.
- Printing may take up to a half hour or longer, depending on size.
- Please email your poster submission to email@example.com. Please include your name and department in the email body.
- A page-sized preview print will be provided at no charge. Be sure you review all spelling and formatting before authorizing the final print.
- Posters will be re-printed at no charge only if there is a printer malfunction. If the patron requests a reprint because of spelling, formatting, color or other file errors, there will be a second charge.
Size and Paper
- Posters are limited to 36” on one dimension (the maximum width of the paper feed on the printer). The library cannot accommodate the printing of posters that are larger than 36" in both dimensions.
- Posters and banners may be up to 12’ in length.
- The library stocks good-quality coated paper. No choice of paper is available.
- Lamination and/or trimming, if desired, must be done by the patron.
- We recommend submitting your poster as a .pdf file. Posters should be designed using Photoshop, Illustrator, or PowerPoint, if possible.
- Most departments provide a template for poster design. Be sure you meet university restrictions on the use of emblems and logos.
- Base price for any size up to 2' x 3' --- $35 + sales tax
- Size up to 3’ x 4’--- $45 + sales tax
- Size up to 3’ x 6’ --- $60 + sales tax
- Size up to 3’ x 8’ --- $75 + sales tax (Charges for banners and larger posters on request.)
- Payment is required at time of service—we accept cash, checks, or credit card at the Reception Desk. We will bill departments with prior authorization from administrative staff.