News and events of the Tulsa County Medical Society, from Vol. 1, 1935, through Vol. 18, 1952.
Find historical materials
Find all our content on this subject here.
Access to print, pictorial and audio-visual collections and other digital services. Includes the following collections:
- American History and Culture
- Historic Newspapers
- Prints and Photographs
- Veterans History
- and more!
"NLM historical collections of material related to health and disease are among the richest in the world. Holdings include pre-1914 books, pre-1871 journals, archives and modern manuscripts, medieval and Islamic manuscripts, a collection of printed books, manuscripts, and visual material in Japanese, Chinese, and Korean; historical prints, photographs, films, and videos; pamphlets, dissertations, theses, college catalogs, and government documents."
"An Account of Thirty-Seven Years of Medical Progress by the Physicians of Tulsa, Oklahoma"
News and information for University of Oklahoma-Tulsa faculty and staff. Vol. 1., March, 2002
The History of Medicine Collection provided by the Robert M. Bird Library represents the historical and cultural history of the University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center. The library has begun an initiative to collect and digitize these items so that they are more accessible to all users, especially our Faculty, Staff, Students, and Alumni.
- History of Science collection of over 8300 digitized books
- Sooner Heritage, including Sooner Magazine from 1928 to the present, minutes for the Board of Regents from 1893 to present, historical OU photographs and a bibliography for further reading
- Western History Collection or rare research materials for scholars in anthropology, Native American studies, Oklahoma history, and the history of the American West
- Harry W. Bass Business History Collection