The Schusterman Library's large format printing service offers fee-based printing of posters, banners, and other oversized documents.
See our policies and prices for this service below.
Hours of Operation for Large Format Printing
- Posters may be printed M-Th, 8 am-4:30 pm in the Schusterman Library Interlibrary Loan Office (Room 201). Make an appointment with Vicki Ford (918) 660-3225.
- Large-format printing is available only for current OU-Tulsa students, faculty and staff.
- Posters will be printed in the order that they are submitted. Please allow ample time for printing before your submission deadline.
- Printing may take up to a half hour or longer, depending on size.
- Bring your poster saved on a disk or USB drive. We are not able to retrieve files from email accounts.
- A page-sized preview print will be provided at no charge. Be sure you review all spelling and formatting before authorizing the final print.
- Posters will be re-printed at no charge only if there is a printer malfunction. If the patron requests a reprint because of spelling, formatting, color or other file errors, there will be a second charge.
Size and Paper
- Posters are limited to 36” on one dimension (the maximum width of the paper feed on the printer). Posters and banners may be up to 12’ in length.
- The library stocks good-quality coated paper. No choice of paper is available.
- Lamination and/or trimming, if desired, must be done by the patron.
- We recommend submitting your poster as a .pdf file. Posters should be designed using Photoshop, Illustrator, or PowerPoint, if possible.
- Most departments provide a template for poster design. Be sure you meet university restrictions on the use of emblems and logos.
- Base price for any size up to 2' x 3' --- $35 + sales tax
- Size up to 3’ x 4’--- $45 + sales tax
- Size up to 3’ x 6’ --- $60 + sales tax
- Size up to 3’ x 8’ --- $75 + sales tax (Charges for banners and larger posters on request.)
- Payment is required at time of service—we accept cash, checks, or credit card at the Reception Desk. We will bill departments with prior authorization from administrative staff.