Individual Blog Post
Looking for a book to read this month? Try one of these novels that have been adapted for the screen:
- Want to read the dystopian tale behind Hulu's newest show? Try The Handmaid's Tale by Margaret Atwood.
- Or perhaps you want to finally get around to reading the book behind that dystopian mega-hit The Hunger Games? We have that, too.
- Dystopian fiction not your thing? No worries! Perhaps the memoir Wild: From Lost to Found on the Pacific Crest Trail by Cheryl Strayed is more your speed.
- Want to take a fresh look at an old classic? Try Pride and Prejudice and Zombies by Seth Grahame-Smith.
- Last but not least, take a look at Billy Lynn's Long Halftime Walk by Ben Fountain.
All of these books and more can be found on the second floor of the Library. Happy Reading!
This post is filed under :